Friday, January 2, 2009

Malaysian of the Year


The Malaysian Insider did a post calling the great the one and the only Tun Dr Mahatir as the Malaysian of the Year. Sounds stupid because he pales in comparison to the true one who deserves all the limelight - the one the only Dato Ahmad Ismail.

Little was heard about Dato' Ahmad prior to the aftermath of the Permatang Pauh by election. Now little is not known. We know he is the chairman of the Bukit Bendera UMNO division. We know he is quite rich. We know he is 51 and stayed in some posh condominium while his palace was getting renovated.
And we know that he called the Chinese squatters and immigrants and not deserving of equal rites. He said this on August 22. The wise, the all knowing Minister of Home Affairs Dato' Seri Syed Hamid Albar decided to ISA the reporter who published the statement because we have been led to believe that it was for her safety.
Ok - he called the Chinese squatters. So what does it have to do with me. Everything - because I owe him a lot. I salute Dato Ahmad Ismail - what he basically said in plain terms was the view held by most people over here.
He had the guts to say it, and now it all makes sense.
Because, I shrugged off if a teacher steps on an Indian student, calls their mothers whores, and denigrates the whole society. It cost me a couple of sleepless nights, but then I just let it pass. I even applaud the Govt. for giving her the transfer she wanted. Great job - you guys rock.
Its ok -they are just kelings.
Its ok if Dato' Tajuddin calls Indians kelings - heck its in the dictionary.
Its ok if an Wanita bigwig suggests that given a choice, one should shoot an Indian rather than a snake. Its ok - one less keling means one less problem.
But Dato' Ahmad Ismail did not talk about kelings. He talked about Chinese - way higher up than us Kelings in the evolutionary ladder of ketuanan in Malaysia. And he called them immigrants and squatters.
And then I took notice.
Dato' Ahmad Ismail, Tun Dr. Mahatir Mohammad, Biro Tatanegara, GGMM, Utusan, the Police, the Government, the blogs, the NRD, the schools, the people on the street, the sales promoter, everybody looks at me and thinks in their heart, bloody keling what are you doing here. Go back to India.
And now its clear. I am not Malaysian. I am pendatang given citizenship. Something the powers that be regret. And for that I am sorry - sorry, to have stepped foot here. In 40 days I shall leave. And then there will be one less keling for you to worry about....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jerkface,
    Yeah I am talking to you. You people have only yourselves to blame. Like where I stay in a housing estate, why is it one of your keling brotheres can ring his bell 5 times a day, and for 5 mins each time. You guys are not civilized thats why people hate you. Emo, drama and dirty, and will waste your money on liquour and women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you can indians need to be more considerate, your only minority but you hold the whole country to ransom with some of your antics. So inconsiderate sometimes

    ReplyDelete

Ok lah tembak, shoot, hentam, call me names. Its ok, I have taken shite before, and i will continue to take your crap.